Saturday, September 7, 2019
Bike drop-off day starting at 2 p.m. All riders will meet at Baycrest to drop off their bikes.
Sunday, September 8, 2019
Kickoff breakfast at Baycrest at 6:30 a.m. All riders will then be transported to the start line in Barrie via coach.
|6:30 am||Breakfast at Baycrest|
|7:30 am||Board the bus, and head to Barrie|
|9:00 am||Starting Line Announcements and the ride begins! Enjoy fully stocked rest stops and lunch along the route.|
|12:00 pm — 5:00 pm||Family Fun Carnival at the Finish Line|
|6:30 pm||Stan Feldman Awards Dinner at Canvas Event Venue. Join us for great food, great people and some prizes and awards.|
What’s included with your ride?
- Collectible B2B ride jersey
- Opportunity to participate in pre-event training rides (link to page)
- Training tips and information to make the 50, 75 or 100 km ride enjoyable and achievable
- Breakfast before the ride to get you energized
- Three fully stocked rest stops, including lunch at the Maple Downs country club
- An air conditioned coach ride to the start line in Barrie, where your bike will be waiting for you
- A fun Finish Line Carnival where family and friends will greet you
- Two tickets to The Stan Feldman Dinner
- Chance to win great high-end prizes
- and lots more!
Register today and start training!