As Ontario moves through the next phases of loosening restrictions around COVID-19, the B2B Team has made the necessary modifications to ensure an exciting and safe ride this year. And we want you to join us.
In the words of Stan Feldman… we will ride until we can’t; and there is no "can't" in the B2B community. Come help us honour Stan's legacy and REGISTER TODAY!
We know that there are those who may still not be comfortable riding in the physical event this year. That's why we are also offering the option of a virtual B2B, where you can ride solo at a time and route of your choosing, all while fundraising for the B2B. More details on the virtual ride will be provided soon.
The Ride Logistics:
- New Start and Finish lines: York Region Police Training Facility in Newmarket
- Riders will be responsible for their own transportation to/from the event
- Rider kits will be available for pick up upon arrival in the morning
- Riders will be given staggered start times to ensure proper physical distancing. You will receive your start time one week before the ride. If you prefer to ride with certain people, please let us know in advance (max. of 10 people in your preferred grouping)
- You can arrive up to 30 minutes before your scheduled start time for a light grab n’ go breakfast and to prepare your bike
- In line with the province's physical distancing protocols, volunteers will direct you to your assigned parking area upon arrival
- New routes: 50 & 100 KM Routes (there is no 75 KM option this year). Route options are being finalized, and will be shared in the coming weeks
- Rest Stops will be placed at 25 KM intervals along both routes. These stops will have refreshments and prepackaged snacks in accordance with Public Health directives
The Rest Stops:
- Volunteers at the rest stops will be wearing appropriate PPE (mask, gloves), and hand sanitizer will be available
- Lunch will be provided for all riders at the Finish Line by The Food Dudes
- We will have additional outdoor seating available and properly spaced for physical distancing
More details will be available prior to the event.
The B2B Team is looking forward to welcoming you back to the ride!
Sunday, September 13, 2020
All riders will be provided with their scheduled start time the week of August 31.
Start time: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
In order to be in compliance with all Covid-19 protocols, we are staggering the start time for all riders over the course of 2 hours.
Riders will be grouped in to Waves, with a maximum of 25 riders per group.
Please note your scheduled start time, and arrive during the allocated window.
We estimate that it will take 50 KM riders approximately 2.5-3 hours to complete the route, and 100 KM riders will take approximately 3.5-4 hrs to complete the route.
Upon arriving at the finish line, you will be provided with a take-away lunch from the Food Dudes Food Truck. Very limited seating will be available on-site.
What’s included with your ride?
- Collectible B2B ride jersey
- Opportunity to participate in pre-event training rides
- Training tips and information to make the 50 or 100 km ride enjoyable and achievable
- Rest stops so you can avoid the 'bonk'
- Boxed lunch at the finish line
- Chance to win great prizes
Register today and start training!