We’re so grateful! There are a few ways you can be part of B2B and help us continue to enrich the lives of older men and women through fitness.
- MAKE A DONATION AND HELP BOOST OUR NUMBERS. If you want to make a donation to B2B without sponsoring a specific rider, click on the icon below. The money will be included in the total raised by the event, however your donation will not show up on an individual rider’s personal web page.
- SPONSOR A RIDER AND HELP THE RIDER REACH A PERSONAL GOAL. If you want to sponsor a specific rider, you can use the box below to search by rider name. Once you find the correct rider, you can sponsor the person directly. Your donation will show up in the rider’s personal fundraising totals.
- VOLUNTEER! You’ll be an important part of the Ride and help the event run smoothly.
No matter how you choose to get involved, you’re making a difference. Thank you!
The ride starts on the beautiful waterfront at Heritage Park in Barrie, ON. A bus will transport you from Baycrest on Sunday, September 8 to the start of the ride. CLICK HERE FOR ROUTES.
The day before the ride, you can drop your bike off at our drop-off location and we will transport your bike to the start of the ride. Your bike will be waiting for you.
A B2B event jersey will be provided to you to wear during the ride. Please note that a helmet is mandatory, and must be worn at all times during the ride.
Yes you can. But registering in advance gives you more time to reach your minimum fundraising goal!
It’s never been easier! After you register, log into your fundraising page. From there, you can send emails to your friends and family. You’ll find recruitment, donation request and thank you email templates that will link directly back to your personal donation page.
Your supporters can donate using cash, cheques or credit card. Simply download the FUNDRAISING FORM and use it to record your sponsors’ information. Once you’re finished fundraising, you can submit the offline donations/pledges by mail or in person to:
- Baycrest Foundation
Attn: Barrie 2 Baycrest
3560 Bathurst Street,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6A 2E1
Team and Couple Registrations
- Team Registration – A team has three or more riders. The team’s minimum fundraising level will be determined by the number of team members x their individual age category.
- Couples Team (35 and under) – Couples who are 35 years or under, as of September 8, 2019 with the same address. Combined minimum fundraising is $2,500.
- Couples Team (36 years and over) – Couples who are 36 years or older, as of September 8, 2019 with the same address. Combined minimum fundraising is $3,600.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a discounted minimum fundraising amount for families that include parents, siblings and/or children at different addresses. Should you wish to register family, select the Team Registration option and the minimum fundraising level will be determined by the number of team members x their individual age category.
Yes, at any time! Contact the B2B team, and we will be happy to change your route distance.
Registration fees are not tax receiptable. However, donations made to the ride are, providing:
- The donation is $20 or greater.
- The tax receipt is being issued to the person who made the donation.
- The tax receipt information and donations are received within 60 days after the event with all donor contact information.
- All other CRA conditions are met.
Types of donations/sponsorship
- Self-Sponsor: A donation by the rider or his/her spouse towards reaching the rider’s fundraising goal.
- Public Sponsor: All other donations towards reaching the rider’s fundraising goal.
Registration type and minimum fundraising amount
A fundraising minimum is established for each B2B participant based on the fundraising type selected. Riders are required to meet their fundraising minimum in order to participate in the event. Participants who have not reached their fundraising minimum before September 8, 2019 are asked to make a self-donation.
Self-Sponsors will receive a split tax receipt unless total donations from Public Sponsors exceed the fundraising minimum. For a split receipt, the CRA allows Baycrest to issue a receipt for the value of the donation, less the value of the benefits that you will receive as a rider. Riders who make a donation to B2B are asked to only credit their donation to their own ride.