In the words of Stan Feldman… we will ride until we can’t; and there is no "can't" in the B2B community. Come help us honour Stan's legacy and REGISTER TODAY!
Rain or Shine – We ride on September 12, 2021!
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and following provincial guidelines closely. B2B will follow all current provincial guidelines and our 2021 event structure is subject to change at any time. The health and safety of our Riders and our community is our top priority. This event will adapt to comply with any current Provincial Government protocols and will abide by any restrictions that are in place at the time of the event.
WHAT RIDERS CAN EXPECT TO SEE:
- Event personnel and volunteers with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves and hand sanitizer)
- Signage at the start, on routes, at pit stops and at finish area reminding everyone of physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed near high touch surface areas such as portable washrooms and pit stops
BIKE & RIDER TRANSPORTATION:
- All Riders will be responsible for their own transportation to the start location with their bikes (York Region Police Training & Education Centre – 70 Bales Drive East, East Gwillimbury, ON)
START & FINISH
- All Riders will start and finish at the same location (York Region Police Training & Education Centre – 70 Bales Drive East, East Gwillimbury, ON)
- Riders may be assigned a staggered start time based on their distance. All team members riding the same distance will be scheduled together
- Scheduled arrival and staggered start times will be sent to all Riders via email at least 2 weeks prior to event day
- Our finish line celebration will have two food trucks and an ice cream truck
- All routes will start and finish in the same location
- View the detailed maps of each route on our website. Maps are available on Strava, Garmin and Google Maps
- Located at 25 KM intervals throughout the route
- Rest Stop 1: Highcastle Park
- Rest Stop 2: Egypt Hall
- Rest Stop 3: Feasby Rd & Concession 3 Rd
- Will be equipped with snacks, hydration, portable washrooms/handwashing stations
- Will adhere to the provincial gathering limit, including Riders, volunteers and other event personnel
- You are responsible for your own safety
- Routes are OPEN to vehicle traffic, please obey all rules of the road, red lights and stop signs.
- Wear a Helmet. HELMETS ARE MANDATORY for all participants
- The provincial highway traffic act applies equally to cyclists and motorists
- Be courteous to motorists and other cyclists
- Ensure your bike is tuned up and road-ready before the RIDE
- Communicate your intention to pass other cyclists
- Use caution on downhill sections
- Please avoid use of cell phones and personal audio systems while cycling
- For your safety, single file is strongly suggested.
Register today and start training!